.2 year hiatus and a birthed baby.

it has been over 2 years since i last made an entry in my blog. even though this blog has been an active work of mine for the past 8 years, the other day i "stumbled upon it". it has been so long since i had made an entry that i legitimatly forgot about its existence. it wasnt until i looked at my own profile page on instagram which carried the URL that i remembered about it, and instantly i missed writing in it, and looking back on the things that i had written. i wish i could do one long post to cover the last 2 years but my memory is not sufficient and i feel those moments and feelings that i had would be half hearted and half remembered.
yesterday i went to book club where we discussed the book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, i wasn't in the mood to read the book myself as i am about halfway through 5 different books right now and i wanted to focus on finishing one, but the conversation that came with my book club being inspired by the book was fantastic. it talked about creativity and doing what you love all in without worrying about the outcome, or what people will think about it. so here i am, doing something i love to do which is document my family's life. i'm hoping to find little moments of time each day to sit down and write a little excerpt to keep me on my toes. (right now my little moment is a sleeping baby and a 2 and 4 yr old who are playing "a ghost is chasing us") with my little moment, i think i should backtrack for one major event- Dimitri's birth. yeah, i had another baby! surprise, blog! i will dedicate this next post to the happenings of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment