week #1 weigh in

Well, here I am after a week of healthy eating. It's been great so far actually. I complain a little but about how I wish I could have the potato chips everyone is eating during games but other than mild cravings for whatever is in front if my face at the time, I haven't been starving yet. When you are eating vegetables, it can be a LOT of food! And I love quantity.

I will confess that during a pie competition I attended this weekend I had little nibbles off Kevin's pie. A girls gotta live a little!

Here is my 1st week weigh in. I'm sitting at 219 lbs as of 11am today. Last Monday my weigh in was 226. So 7 lbs lost in a week. I'm skeptical that I'm actually losing weight because I don't feel different yet and my clothes still barely fit and my body often fluctuates 10lbs give or take. So if I drop below 216 this week then I will believe that maybe I am losing lbs.

Wish me luck! Sébastien turns 1 on Sunday and the partying leading up to it makes me nervous I'll loose my cool.





2 comments:

  1. WAY to go!!
    I'm on this journey too.. it's hard but it will be worth it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! I have been on the healthy, unprocessed foods thing since January. I still crave chocolate but I allow myself a cheat meal a week. That includes dessert, of course. If I come across some good recipes, I'll send them your way. Positive vibes, Rachael.

    ReplyDelete