Cleanse Day #6

I'm over halfway done the cleanse! Feeling pretty good but that is most likely because I cheated.

Yup. Cheater. I just couldn't do the cleanse over the weekend. It is just too stressful running around with the kids and things with having to pack all these veggies and making smoothies (we had a smoothie explosion incident in the car and I was like "THATS IT I'm not making another one!")

Saturday was my worst day, but Sunday I got a little better. I followed the cleanse in the morning and my only cheating in the evening was bits of chicken in a stir fry and I finished the last of Sebastien's rice which wasn't much.

Today I am back at it for the remainder of the week. I forgot to weigh myself this morning, but on Sunday morning I was down another lb. So I weighed in at 208. Six lbs down from the start of the cleanse and 18 lbs total lost since I started my diet in March.

I have just 5 short days to go and then I'm back to trying to eat healthy, and try to do food combining. I've got my meal plan laid out for the next two weeks and I'm excited about trying some new vegetarian meals.

I'm still not working out at all. I'm terrible at doing it myself. I am very much a person that needs a coach there 100% of the time telling me what to do. I'd like to join some sort of crossfit that runs daily, but most I've found don't start late enough for me. My only free timeslot during the day is from 8pm-10pm and I can't find anything yet. Crossing fingers something will open up.

Here's to a good week with no cheats!

No comments:

Post a Comment